Iceberg Molding, DBA Penguin Molding was established in 2002 by Howard Green, as a custom manufacturing blow molding facility as a result of continual frustration with existing contract blow molders. Conveniently located in Sturgis Michigan, 4 miles north of the Indiana Toll Road, Iceberg Molding's location is centralized for shipping to any place in the continental US and Canada. We provide custom blow molding services in a variety of industries including, Safety, RV, Automotive, Recreation, Furniture, Industrial, and Lawn and Garden. Iceberg molding is a branch from Iceberg Enterprises, (www.icebergenterprises.com) a marketer and manufacturer of proprietary blow molded products to office products distributors.
- 150,000 sqft manufacturing facility
- 400,000 sqft of warehouse space
- Our technical team has over 161 years of combined blow mold processing experience
- Mold design and engineering services available
- Turnkey mold design solutions to help you optimize production
- Full range of secondary operation solutions designed to meet your unique assembly of processing needs, including assembly, packaging, and shipping.
- Accumulator blow molding machines that range from 3 to 80 pound shot size and everything in between.
Industries we serve
- Office Furniture
- Highway Safety
- Crowd Management
- Travel and RV
- Lawn and Garden
- Sporting Goods
- Equipment Protection
- Point of Purchase Display
- Recycleable Containers
- Storage Containers
- Educational Arts